Nettrekker:
I had to use a different search phrase to get results.
I got results that didnt match with my topic.
It was harder to get good articles that match the topic.
Google:
I had to change the search phrase to get to my topic.
Google was easier to find information on my topic.
It took longer to get accurate information on the topic.
Over all I thought that google would be better to use if I needed good information on my topic. If i needed information faster, i would go to nettrekker because it took a little less to find information on my topic but i had to change the search phrase.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What did you change your search phrase to? Is it more specific or less? Did you get better results using the new search phrase or were they less relevant?
Post a Comment