| Opposing Viewpoints | Points of View | Ebsco | |
| Search - ease of use | good | ok | ok |
| Results - relevance and usefulness | this had the most relavent results. It was the easiest to use for drawing information from. | This site had different results for what my search topic was. | This site had irrelavent results. This was the most frustrating to find good information out of. |
| Saving documents | This was the best to get back to where I had left off in my search. | This was kind of hard to find the site I had left off on. | This was the hardest, it took too long to find where I left off. |
| Citations | Good | ok | worst. too hard to find. |
| Other features (you define and describe 3-5 others) |
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good comparisons - can you include some details and examples to back up your claim?
Post a Comment